After the prayer, I read the reports at home until nine o'clock in the morning. From the western [front], the commander of the ground forces said that due to the enemy's attack yesterday, they were unable to act last night and it was postponed until tomorrow night. I came to the parliament. He read the reports until noon. Mr. Maadikhah called for the budget
After the prayer, I read the reports at home until nine o'clock in the morning. From the western [front], the commander of the ground forces said that due to the enemy's attack yesterday, they were unable to act last night and it was postponed until tomorrow night. I came to the parliament. He read the reports until noon. Mr. Maadikhah called to raise the monthly budget of the History Foundation to four hundred thousand tomans.
Mr. Iqbali came to determine the issue of travel to the south, where we were supposed to go by train, but due to the bombing of Tele Zang bridge, the train will not go. I told Mr. Shahab to use the facilities of Abul Fazl camp for testing. Information from the south [front] says that the capture of Bowarin Island has been completed and a group of Iraqis have fled. Our forces are capturing Mahi Island and Tavaleh in the south of Bovarin.
At noon, an explosion was heard, and immediately the anti-aircraft guns worked, and then the red status was announced. Later it turned out that two Iraqi airplanes penetrated to the northwest of Tehran and dropped bombs in Velanjak, which killed two people and injured many others, and the windows of houses - including the house of Akhvi Mohammad - were broken in a wide area, and the air force did not see any traces of them on the radars.
At night, we were guests of Ahmad Agha with other military leaders. Imam also participated. They are satisfied with the results of the operation. I explained about the operation in the south. They insist on continuing the operation. They did not allow us to launch a missile at the port of Kuwait.
After he left, they talked about Hashemi's acidification. The Ministry of Information has asked the Imam for permission to exile and the Imam has assigned it to the heads of the forces. I opposed the deportation and said that we should give a post and send an officer out. Mr. Mousavi Ardabili also agreed with my opinion. We did not reach the result. My interview with Radio America - live and live - was discussed. Everyone agrees. It was supposed to be done. I arrived home late.







Take less than a minute, register and share your opinion under this post.
Insulting or inciting messages will be deleted.
Sign Up